Apr 12, 2015

Just being random

It has been 3 years since my last blog update,
I wonder who will read my blog after so long,
Actually, I should have studied for my assessment by now,
Yet just being procasinating as always,
Having a glance back to my older posts,
Found myself indeed childish even at the age of 18,
Seriously OMG,
Have written a lot of nonsense,
Thought of deleting it but I  changed my mind afterwards as these are the footprints of my journey to adulthood ---- (ya~ adulthood, 21 years old now)

Wondering why I would invest such so much effort in decorating my blog when I was 16 (if I remembered correctly),
Quite satisfied with the outlook of my blog even there's been a while,
maybe the least perfection is that there is no song in my blog.... Perhaps something went wrong with the code... I dunno~

12/4/2015
1:11 pm (UK time)

No comments: