Apr 20, 2012

friendship

what is the meaning of friend, best friend, blossom friend, friendship and a hi-bye friend,
sometimes, it mess me up,
when u treat he/she as your best friend, but in contrary they don't think so, maybe they just treat you as a normal, hi-bye and sometimes they might do something to insult you,




i thought 18 yrs old it might be happy and joyful,
but it is not as same as how i thought,
i dunno, maybe i just a negative thinker,
today i have fallen ill,
A called me, but she didn't mean to ask about my condition, and i thought she was,
but what she has asked was called me to bring to present of C to school by today,(LOL)
and totally ignore that i having a bad headache.
 Or she was thinking i was lying at her that I having a headache

Sometimes, in these cases quite heart sore one,
i do treat them as my best friend,
but they backstaired me at the back,
and even told these to others as many as they can,

i don't this is the way to treat a friend,
sorry, i can't accept of these deeds,
that did from my friend

No comments: